Monday, July 30, 2012

Have a blog!

I thought I would try this blog idea out that seems to be the rave...well, it has been the rave for quite some time now. Anyways, I have been writing less of late and thought maybe if I did it online I would write more. Seems a bit unlikely since I rarely like to put personal things on the internet. However, I shall attempt to blog. It will mostly be for my own benefit and to enhance my writing and creativity, but feel free to read it if you feel so inclined. 


First thing- I am moving to Brooklyn in less than 48 hours! I have hoped that my life would take me to NY but didn't imagine it a real possibility until now when it has finally happened! I am so blessed and thankful for this opportunity to pursue my dreams in the greatest city in the world for theatre! I am so eager to work there and see what the city may bring me! So hopefully I will have plenty of things to blog about in the next few days as I search for jobs, meet new people, and enjoy living in NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment